Monday 25 March 2013

Seventh Generation

So stores are getting pretty good at putting the products with natural ingredients together on the shelf and so I am trying to work my way through them to see what works and what doesn't, most recently i have tried Seventh Generation facial wipes.

I picked up the mandarin fragrance ones, the scent is a bit odd at first but I've decided that I like it. In terms of how they work on my skin, I think they're great! I have very sensitive skin, especially on my face, and so often facial wipes burn or sting and these don't, I actually prefer them to the Yes to... facial wipes that I tried (the Yes to... wipes are great too I just prefer the way that my skin feels after I use these).
Seventh Generation's 2011 Environmental Savings

Seventh Generation also do lines of household products; laundry detergents, bathroom and kitchen cleaners. I've been using the Seventh Generation baby laundry detergent without even realising, and I know the fear is that with some of these that the clothes don't clean properly but I have no complaints with the way my clothes have come out - even the whites.

Seventh Generation's products are sold with the aim to protect human health and the environment - they seem to be a pretty cool company!

www.seventhgeneration.com

No comments:

Post a Comment