Thursday 7 March 2013

Life Factory

Right, so this isn't a body product but I still thought that it was worth putting in. You may have heard of BPA (bisphenol A), it was found that people were ingesting it as it leached from plastic into water and food.

Lifefactory 22oz Glass Bottle



Lifefactory bottles are made of glass so there is no risk of chemical leaching, and the protective outside means it doesn't break if dropped - this I have tested on many occasions. I love these bottles, they look cool and are great for travelling, and can be put in the dishwasher. I have one similar to the image shown, you can also get versions that have a sort of sports cap but I've heard that they leak (Note: I have no experience of this, it is just what I have been told.)

Obviously there is an environmental plus here too, bottled water produces up to 1.5 million tonnes of plastic waste per year - so you're saving the planet and looking after yourself.

I think that they are a great alternative to plastic bottles and there are even versions for toddlers - makes it a little easier not having to worry about the chemicals in their plastic bottles.

Check them out: www.lifefactory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment