Saturday 2 March 2013

Naked Bodycare

Naked Bodycare Range
Naked Bodycare is a great brand that I discovered a few months ago. They pride themselves on being 97% natural - the additional 3% are preservatives to stop the products going off. They don't use parabens, SLS or petrochemicals in any of their products.

In addition to all of this, their products are great! I've only used their shampoo, conditioner and body wash but they work well and smell amazing. My favourite was definitely the marshmallow and aloe shampoo for long/straight hair, it made my hair feel great and so silky!

Check out their products: www.nakedbodycare.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a head boy and perfect appearance is a crucial part of my everyday life, naturally.
    What hair products can I use that will be effective, yet stunning?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom,

    As you can probably tell I've been focussing on products like shampoo and conditioner when it comes to hair care but I will keep an eye out for hair styling products!

    Thanks for the feedback :)

    ReplyDelete