Monday 20 May 2013

St. Ives 24-Hour Deep Restoring Body Lotion

St. Ives 24-Hour Deep Restoring
Body Lotion
So I have finally found a moisturiser that I love! It is St. Ives 24-Hour Deep Restoring Body Lotion with almond oil - it actually leaves my skin feeling silky soft and smelling gorgeous.

No, it's not a totally natural product but it uses natural moisturisers like shea butter and almond oil, and doesn't contain phthalates OR parabens! I have ridiculously dry, sensitive skin so it's nice to finally find a lotion I don't react to but still moisturises my skin.

Not everyone is a fan of the scent, so if you're not an almond oil person take a look at the other body lotions by St. Ives - a lot of them are labelled as being "formulated without parabens and phthalates" so read the back of the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment