Thursday 2 May 2013

Alba Botanica

Alba Botanica is a brand that I am loving at the moment. I have recently tried two products in their Natural Hawaiian collection: their 3-in-1 Clean Towelettes and Revitalizing Sea Salt Body Scrub.

The 3-in-1 Towelettes act as:
Alba Botanica
3-in-1 Clean Towelettes
  1.  Makeup remover
  2. Cleanser
  3. Toner
So they leave my face feeling clean, but are also very gentle and don't cause my skin to sting or burn. I'm not a huge fan of the pineapple scent, but that's just personal preference and something I'm willing to compromise on for a product that treats my skin well.

I also tried the Revitalizing Sea Salt Body Scrub. I'm always a little wary of scrubs because sometimes they can leave my already dry sensitive skin feeling more dry and sore, but this left my skin feeling soft and hydrated - perfect!

Alba Botanica  products do not contain: artificial colours, parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl/laureth sulphates, or sodium methyl sulphates. They also do not test any of their products on animals - this is a brand I would definitely look into. 

In case you want to check out the other products available: www.albabotanica.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment