Monday 15 April 2013

Renpure Originals

Renpure Originals Argan Oil Shampoo
I've recently discovered another brand, Renpure Originals, their products are free from SLS, parabens, synthetic colours and dyes. On the website it says "Most Americans are exposed to 10,000 chemicals a day. We can't save the world but we can supply it with safe and effective hair care" - love it, I wish every company thought like this!

I've been using the Argan Oil shampoo and the matching conditioner for about a week now and it makes my hair feel great and SO silky. It wasn't one of those shampoos where it made my hair feel great in the shower but I definitely notice the difference afterwards. Obviously one of the main ingredients is argan oil which is supposed to have protective and healing properties for skin and hair - what more could you want?

You can check out their website to see the range of products: www.renpure.com

2 comments:

  1. I wish Boots and places over here stocked these products!! Are they fairly cheap over there?

    Miss you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou,

    They tend to be pretty standard price-wise,though some are a little pricey. Boots does actually stock Naked Bodycare, it's a bit expensive but works out when there is a deal on. Also, alot of the brands sell online - you can buy Renpure Originals on Amazon.

    Miss you too! x

    ReplyDelete