Thursday 18 April 2013

Palmer's

Palmer's Olive Butter Formula
Body Lotion


Palmer's and I have an interesting relationship, I love the smell of their Cocoa Butter Formula but unfortunately it doesn't agree with my skin - I have very sensitive skin and it makes my hands peel. But I know others that use it all the time - my sister has it as her go-to moisturiser. As an artist she often has dry hands and likes the lotion because it's thick, but not greasy, so rubs in well leaving skin feeling super soft.

Thankfully Palmer's has an alternative for me, I use their Olive Butter Formula and have no problems. It leaves my dry, sensitive skin feeling moisturised and it's paraben-free!

Palmer's is also a member of the World Cocoa Foundation, an international non-profit that promotes a sustainable cocoa economy - so
you can feel good about buying it.

www.palmers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment